Be sure to check out the survey on the blog sidebar!

X

Monday, January 12, 2015

Forums

Yus, that title is not a typo, the Programia blog officially has forums!  A few days ago I was looking at how crowded the scratch forums were, and decided to do something about it. The new Programia forum is just like the scratch forums, only it's easier to get you're projects featured.

How featuring on Programia works:
  • Project stays up for a week
  • Project is reviewed by me
  • You get a love and fav from me
  • Project is posted on the Programia homepage
  • Project is put in the "Featured" tab
  • Project is announced in scratch forums*
  • Project is featured and announced in Programia forums

As you can see, there are a ton of things that are better.  Though there isn't too much publicity, this blog still gets about 1,000 views per week, (which isn't too bad :D). To use the forums, you do have to make a "Lefora" account, but that isn't that hard.  Anyway, I'd LOVE if you guys could submit projects, because I will happily display them.  So please participated and scratch on!

Link to forums (click here or simply click the tab at the top of my blog): Programia Forums


*Still working this one out with the scratch team.  Hopefully I can make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment