Be sure to check out the survey on the blog sidebar!

X

Monday, December 15, 2014

Introduction!

Hey everyone!  I just started this thing up, mostly because something very exciting happened recently!  I GOT FEATURED A SECOND TIME! :D

I opened my computer and found 1014 messages waiting for me.  I pretty much flipped out.  I called at least half of the US telling them the great news, and also sent email to everyone I knew.  I was (to say the least), excited.  

And what I think is cool about what the scratch team does is that everyday they lift the burden of being a "nube", or a "new scratcher" from one user.  And for the rest of that day that one user pretty much doesn't care about the outside world and is drowned in the excitement of being noticed.

So that way my happy tirade about featuring.  Anyway I'd also like to announce the point of this blog. First of all, I blab about scratch and how awesome or terrible (depending on the mood) it is, I also recognize scratchers for good projects, and give updates or funny stories about what's going on in my life.  

I would recommend bookmarking this on your browser, because you probably don't want to miss out on the rest of the stuff I'll be posting.  So enjoy your day and feel free to comment!

Check out my page if you wanna: (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment